Welcome to llbexam.com, the website for Career Leaders which provides you with the best compilation of the Daily Current Affairs 2023 taking place across the globe: National, International, Sports, Science and Technology, Banking, Economy, Agreement, Appointments, Ranks and Report and General Studies. has been a great friend in helping you realise your fullest knowledge and learning potential by giving you access to the best academic information.
Current affairs is a major component of all entrance examinations that include current affairs and general knowledge questions. You can refer to our daily current affairs to stay up to date on current events around the world.
We also provide MCQs related to the current affair that you just read.
Shri Sarbananda Sonowal Inaugurates National Logistics Portal.
Minister for Ports, Shipping and Waterways Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated the National Logistics Portal (marine) in New Delhi. It is a one-stop platform aimed at connecting all the stakeholders of the logistics community using IT. The National Logistic Portal (marine) (NLP) is a project of national importance. This will improve efficiency and transparency by reducing costs and promote the growth of the logistics sector.National Logistics Portal will be a single window for all trade processes of the logistics sector spread across the country covering all modes of transport in the waterways, roadways, and airways to provide a seamless end-to-end logistic service coverage.
Who among the following has inaugurated National Logistics Portal (Marine)?
New Zealand to introduce Debbie H. Medal to honour women cricketers.
New Zealand Cricket (NZC) has announced that outstanding women’s cricketer will be honoured with the inaugural Debbie Hockley Medal at this year’s annual cricket awards ceremony. Debbie, regarded as one of the world’s best batters during her playing days and one of the finest to have played the game, played 118 ODIs and 19 Tests for New Zealand from 1979 to 2000. She will present the new award in person on the awards night. She also scored 4064 runs in ODIs at 41.89, including four centuries, 34 half-centuries – while taking 54 wickets. She was the first woman to eclipse 4000 ODI runs, and also the first to play 100 ODIs. Across both formats, she captained New Zealand on 33 occasions.
Which country has announced the introduction of the Debbie Hockley Medal to honor the outstanding female cricketer?
Woxsen University Launched Project Aspiration for Girls in Telangana.
- The Training Program of Project Aspiration was led by Postgraduate students of Woxen University and mentored by Dr. Kakoli Sen, Dean- of the School of Business &Dr.Shubhendhu Patnaik.
- The training programs will be for three weeks during which girls will be exposed to different aspects of the future.
- It will help them develop SMART Goals & learn how to work towards achieving them.
- Professors from different schools at Woxsen briefed the students on various avenues of higher education and career opportunities.
- The Project Aspiration team has organized various debates and discussed crucial social issues to open up young minds.
- After the completion of the workshop, the students apply their learnings in role-play & simulation activities.
- While empowering girls from marginalized sections of society, this project simultaneously strengthens the project management skills of MBA students.
Woxsen University has launched Project Aspiration to empower adolescent girls of standards IX-XII of Model Schools and Junior Colleges of in which state?
GRSE Signs Pact with Rolls Royce Solutions to Manufacture Marine Diesel Engines.
Defence PSU Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE) Ltd has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Rolls Royce Solutions of Germany for manufacture of high-quality marine diesel engines at the former’s plant in Ranchi, an official said. “The MoU deals with transfer of technology related to engine assembly, painting, parts sourcing and after-sales service for these engines that are to be assembled at GRSE’s Diesel Engine Plant in Ranchi,” the company official said in a statement. The Indian Navy’s Chief of Material Vice Admiral Sandeep Naithani was present at the signing of the MoU.
Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers (GRSE) Ltd. has signed an MoU with Rolls Royce Solutions of Germany to locally manufacture_________.
Air Marshal A.P. Singh to be new Vice Chief of Indian Air Force
Air Marshal A P Singh has been appointed as the new Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force. He will succeed Air Marshal Sandeep Singh, who will retire from service. Air Marshal A P Singh is currently serving as the Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Central Air Command. He will take charge as the Vice Chief on 01st Feb 2023. He was commissioned into the fighter stream of the IAF on December 21, 1984.
Who has been appointed as the new Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force?
Unilever appoints Hein Schumacher as new CEO.
Unilever has announced the appointment of Hein Schumacher as its new Chief Executive Officer. Hein will replace Alan Jope, who announced in September 2022 his intention to retire from Unilever. Hein is currently CEO of the global dairy and nutrition business Royal FrieslandCampina and became a Non-Executive Director of Unilever in October last year. He will begin as Unilever CEO on 1 July 2023, after a one-month handover period.
_______ has announced the appointment of Hein Schumacher as its new Chief Executive Officer.
British economist Meghnad Desai Authored a New Book titled “The Poverty of Political Economics”.
India-born naturalised British economist Meghnad Desai has authored a new book titled “The Poverty Of Political Economy: How Economics Abandoned the Poor” which highlights how the discipline of economics, since the time it evolved from the late 18th century, systematically kept the interests of the poor at the periphery. The book is published by HarperCollins Publishers India.
Name the author of the book “The Poverty Of Political Economy: How Economics Abandoned the Poor”.
India’s G-20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant Inaugurated India’s First Model G-20 Summit.
India’s G-20 Sherpa Amitabh Kant inaugurated India’s first Model G-20 Summit organized by RambhauMhalgiPrabodhini’s Indian Institute of Democratic Leadership. The two-day Model G-20 Summit has been organized at the RambhauMhalgiPrabodhini’sUttan campus in Mumbai to celebrate India’s presidency and take the idea of G-20 to the youth. Dr. Vinay Sahasrabuddhe, President of ICCR and Vice Chairman of RambhauMhalgiPrabodhini chaired the inaugural ceremony.
India’s G-20 Sherpa inaugurates India’s first Model G-20 Summit. Who is the India’s G-20 Sherpa?
Madhya Pradesh CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan announces ‘Ladli Bahna’ scheme.
- “Ladli Bahna Yojana” will be created for the poor and lower middleclass women of the state, irrespective of caste or category.
- On the occasion of Narmada Jayanti, and on the sacred banks of the Narmada, there was Ladli Lakshmi Yojana for girls. What is the distinction between a general class, a backward class, a scheduled caste, and a tribal group? Sisters are sisters, and now those sisters will receive Rs 1,000 each month.
- The funds will be deposited each month into the accounts of the recipients from every eligible family, enabling them to achieve financial independence. In five years, it is predicted that this programme will cost roughly Rs 60,000 crore.
- Notably, the state had previously seen the Ladli Laxmi Yojna and Ladli Laxmi Yojna 2. To empower the state’s underprivileged women, the state government will now launch the Ladli Bahna Yojna.
- Ladli Laxmi Yojna is regarded as one of the state’s most effective Yojnas.
Which of the following state governments has launched the ‘Ladli Bahna’ scheme to give Rs 1,000 every month to women from all sections of society who don’t pay income tax?
Economic Survey 2023 Current Updates: India to Remain Fastest-growing Major Economy, will grow at 8-8.5% in FY23.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has tabled India’s annual pre-budget economic survey 2023 in Parliament. The Economic Survey has pegged India’s GDP growth at 6-6.8% for FY2024 under the baseline scenario. This would be the slowest in three years. Nominal growth is likely to be projected at 11% for 2023-24. Last year’s survey predicted India’s economy to grow at 8-8.5% in FY23.
The Economic Survey 2022-23 estimated India’s GDP growth at ________ percent.
Free Mock Test
Previous Year Papers DU LLB
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2017 (Click Here)
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2021 (Click Here)