Welcome to llbexam.com, the website for Career Leaders which provides you with the best compilation of the Daily Current Affairs 2023 taking place across the globe: National, International, Sports, Science and Technology, Banking, Economy, Agreement, Appointments, Ranks and Report and General Studies. has been a great friend in helping you realise your fullest knowledge and learning potential by giving you access to the best academic information.
Current affairs is a major component of all entrance examinations that include current affairs and general knowledge questions. You can refer to our daily current affairs to stay up to date on current events around the world.
We also provide MCQs related to the current affair that you just read.
World Government Summit 2023 Set to Begin in Dubai.
The World Government Summit 2023 is set to begin on 13th February 2023 in Dubai. The World Government Summit will be held under the theme of “Shaping Future Governments”. It will bring together global thought leaders, global experts, and decision-makers to share and contribute to the development of tools, policies, and models that will be critical in shaping future governments.
- The World Government Summit will feature 20 presidents, including Egyptian President, Abdel Fattah El-Sisi; President of the Republic of Türkiye, Recep Tayyip Erdogan; President of Senegal and Chairperson of the African Union, Macky Sall, among others.
- This year’s edition of the World Government Summit will bring together over 250 ministers from around the world, as well as over 10,000 government officials, thought leaders, and global experts.
- The sessions and forums will be enriched by over 80 international, regional, and governmental organizations.
Which city is going to host the World Government Summit 2023?
PM Narendra Modi Flagged Off Two New Vande Bharat Trains from Mumbai.
- The existing superfast trains take almost 7 hours 55 minutes while Vande Bharat will compete for the same route journey in 6 hours 30 minutes.
- Pilgrimage centers, textile hubs, tourist sites, and the education hub of Pune will also be connected by it.
- The 10th Vande Bharat Train in India, the Mumbai-Sainagar Shirdi Vande Bharat Express will boost connectivity to important pilgrimage centers in Maharashtra’s Nashik, Trimbakeshwar, Sainagar Shirdi, and Shani Singapur.
- The Vande Bharat Train is an indigenously manufactured, Semi-High Speed and self-propelled train set.
- The train is equipped with state-of-the-art passenger amenities providing a much faster and more comfortable travel experience.
- According to the Indian Railways, Vande Bharat 2.0 is equipped with advanced and improved features enabling it to reach 0 to 100 mph in just 52 seconds, a further 129 seconds to reach 160 mph, and a maximum speed of up to 180 kilometers per hour.
- The improved Vande Bharat will weigh 392 tonnes as compared to the previous version which weighed 430 tonnes.
- It also comes with a Wi-Fi connection and on-demand facilities.
- Every coach has a 32-inch screen providing passengers with information and infotainment compared to the 24-inch screen in the previous System.
- The Vande Bharat Express 2.0 is also environmentally friendly as the ACs are 15 percent more energy efficient.
The new and upgraded version of Vande Bharat Express will connect Mumbai and which pilgrimage center?
Prime Minister Modi Inaugurated Arabic Academy in Mumbai.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi noted that Dawoodi Bohra has ensured that they adapted to change and technology for development and progress.
- The University was a dream of many decades and it is a contribution to learning in Amrit Kaal as the government looks to have a medical college in each district and has achieved to have a university and two colleges opening every week in India.
- PM Modi also noted that it was important to have the pride place education system back in India, calling ancient India a place of learning with universities like Nalanda and Taxila.
- The PM called for a future based on ‘Vikas’ or development, and ‘Virasat’ or heritage and through modern infrastructure and social investment.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Aljamea-tus-Saifiyah, Arabic Academy of the Dawoodi Bohra Community in which state?
Himachal Pradesh CM laid the Foundation of ‘Himachal Niketan’ in Delhi.
- In Himachal Niketan, there will be three dormitories for the staff. It will also have a facility to park around 53 vehicles and 87 two-wheelers in the basement.
- The Himachal Niketan will consist of 81 rooms in total.
- The Chief Minister informed that there would be an additional facility apart from the existing Himachal Bhawan and Himachal Sadan, offering accommodation facilities to the Himachalis, especially students coming for various competitive examinations held in New Delhi.
- Himachal Niketan would exclusively offer a comfortable stay to students and a favorable atmosphere for studies.
- The Himachal CM also informed that this would enable Himachal Niketan will be the third alternative to stay in the national capital.
- Every year, several people from Himachal visit other states of the country to spend their winter vacations. Himachal Niketan would be an additional option for their halt in New Delhi.
- The PWD has been directed to ensure quality construction and that the building would be completed by 2025, and the PWD Minister would also review the progress of construction at regular intervals so that timely construction could also be ensured.
Who laid the foundation stone of ‘Himachal Niketan‘ which will provide accommodation facilities to the students and residents of Himachal Pradesh visiting New Delhi?
Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw launch ‘Digital Payments Utsav’.
Air Marshal A P Singh has been appointed as the new Vice Chief of the Indian Air Force. He will succeed Air Marshal Sandeep Singh, who will retire from service. Air Marshal A P Singh is currently serving as the Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Central Air Command. He will take charge as the Vice Chief on 01st Feb 2023. He was commissioned into the fighter stream of the IAF on December 21, 1984.
Who launched ‘Digital Payments Utsav’?
King Charles’ coronation emblem by ex Apple chief designer revealed.
Ahead of the scheduled coronation ceremony for Britain’s King Charles III on 6 May, 2023, the Buckingham Palace released the newly appointed king’s official coronation emblem. The coronation emblem features the King’s love for nature by joining the flora that symbolize the four nations of the United Kingdom in a single image. The logo, to be used for events over the coronation long weekend in May, features a rose, thistle, daffodil and shamrock – emblems from across the United Kingdom.
Which designer designed King Charles III’s coronation emblem?
Lithium reserves for the first time found in Jammu & Kashmir.
In Jammu and Kashmir, 5.9 million tonnes of lithium reserves have been discovered for the first time in India, according to the Mines Ministry’s announcement on Thursday (February, 9).
According to the Ministry of Mines, the Geological Survey of India has for the first time discovered 5.9 million tonnes of lithium inferred resources (G3) in the Salal-Haimana area of the Reasi district of Jammu and Kashmir
Where were Lithium reserves found for the first time in India?
World Radio Day 2023 is observed on 13th Feb.
World Radio Day is celebrated every year on February 13 to mark the important role that radio plays in our lives and in society. The objective of World Radio Day is to raise public awareness of the importance of radio and to encourage decision makers to use it to provide access to information, and to improve international co-operation among broadcasters.
In 2023, the theme for the World Radio Day is “Radio and Peace” which aims to focus on the importance of independent radio to foster peace and prevent conflict.
World Radio Day is celebrated every year on _________.
World Unani Day 2023 celebrated on 11th February.
World Unani Day is observed on February 11 every year to commemorate the birth anniversary of social reformer and renowned Unani scholar Hakim Ajmal Khan, widely regarded as the pioneer of Unani medicine in India. The day commemorates Hakim Ajmal Khan’s contribution to the growth of Unani medicine in India and throughout the world. Hakim Ajmal Khan, who was born on February 11, 1868, was an educator, a Unani physician, and the founder of scientific study in the Unani system of medicine. Theme “Unani Medicine for Public Health