Common Law Admission Test is the most competitive law entrance exam. Each year, approximately 70,000 students compete for admission to 22 National Law Universities.
It can be daunting to think about all the other aspirants competing for a spot at NLU. If you’re determined and committed to your goal, it isn’t difficult to pass the exam.
Time prioritization is more important when it comes to CLAT Exam because every minute of the exam will determine your rank and which college you choose. It is important to prioritize your tasks effectively if you want to secure a spot at your dream college. There is a common belief that too many things can be studied during exams, and not enough time. Planning your preparation will help you plan strategically and make it easier to pass the exam. We’ll show you how prioritizing tasks and creating a list of things to do will enhance your preparation.
Do you want to know how to prepare for CLAT2023? This article will provide tips and tricks that will help you improve your preparation and score high in the exam.
Top 5 Tips to Pass the CLAT 2023 Entrance Exam
You should be prepared for the CLAT Entry Exam 2023 exam as each section plays a crucial role in your success.
Recall that the Common law Admission Test preparation focuses a lot on balancing sections. You read that right!
Divide your CLAT preparation 2023 in two parts.
- Concept building takes 75% of the time
- Practice question papers and analyze your performance: 25% of the time
These are the top five tips to help you prepare for the exam.
What is the CLAT Preparation Strategy 2023
It might prove difficult to prepare for the CLAT exam due to increasing competition. It is possible to pass the CLAT exam if you follow a structured study plan and preparation strategy.
It is impossible to follow a single plan that will lead you to good results. Each of your preparation strategies can be different.
Therefore, it is important to plan your time according to your availability and how many hours you are able to study.
- It is better to create a task list that contains 5 to 7 tasks per day than to make a timetable that covers 7-8 hours per day.
- It is important to write down the topics you are going to be studying each day. This will ensure that you don’t miss any.
- Be specific. Do not just write the subject name to be studied on a specific day. Instead, write the subject name, followed by the book name and page number.
- Let’s say you are studying from LegalEdge. Write down the assignment numbers.
- You should also make sure to get out of the way after you have completed each assignment or topic. This will keep you motivated and increase your confidence.
What is the best time to start my preparation for CLAT 2023 ?
Many people are concerned about the timing of your preparation and how you can start. We are happy to answer all your questions.
According to the expert, it is important that you start preparations at least five or six months prior to the exam.
You will be able to prepare earlier in the year, practice CLAT question papers and have more time for revision.
It will also help you to see where you have made mistakes and how you can fix them.
Due to the ongoing crisis in the country, it might be difficult to leave your home to take the CLAT exam.
It is important to learn skills and techniques to help you manage your home preparations. These are the best tips to help you understand and prepare for your CLAT Exam at Home.
This can be done by looking at your day plan or schedule. Your day plan has always included other activities, new learnings, and study hours.
Because you’re at home with everyone, the activities that you engage in are more important than the time spent studying for the exam.
You must now be able to think in terms of “Study Only” as the exam nears.
You should aim to study between 10-12 hours per day, excluding any extracurricular activities.
This is the key to passing the exam.
Scheduling is important! The most important!
Your study plan can be divided into “Subject” sections, which will break it down to the topic followed by the medium.
The medium could be CLAT Preparation books or sample papers.
Ask Yourself: Where have my last 10 days gone?
Take a look back at the past ten days and take down some notes. This will help you to identify the areas in which you have failed in daily planning.
This will help you to reduce distractions and keep your eyes on the task at hand.
Can I Get Section-Wise CLAT Preparation Tips 2023?
According to the CLAT syllabus there are five subjects in the Common Law Admission Test. These are English, Maths and Logical Reasoning.
This is the subject-wise strategy to prepare for CLAT 2023 Exam. These tips will help you succeed in the next exam.
How do you prepare for CLAT English 2023?
Like the old proverb, “Rome wasn’t built in a day,” you cannot learn English in a single day. You need to read lot to become an expert.
- To improve your CLAT English preparation, read the newspaper editorial and opinion columns.
- You can improve your English by reading newspaper editorials and opinion columns.
- Improve Grammar
- Grammar basics are essential. You can learn them from grammar books at school to help you improve your grammar skills.
- To get a good rank in CLAT 20,23, you will need to correct your grammar.
- Extensive Reading
- To improve your language skills, read more. To improve your vocabulary, read books, magazines, newspapers and novels.
- You must be prepared for CLAT English to score high marks in the English section.
How do you prepare for the CLAT Mathematics Section?
Law students may not find mathematics difficult as they are only required to answer questions about elementary math. This section is easy to pass. However, you require regular practice!
To enhance your preparation, you can use the CLAT Mathematics Preparation Tipsbelow.
- Regularly remember tables up to 20 or squares up 30.
- It is worth reading the NCERT Mathematics textbooks for classes 9 and 10.
- Recognize the topics relevant and understand each concept.
- Relax. Relax and get back to work.
How do you prepare for the CLAT Legal Aptitude Section?
- The most important section of CLAT 2023 is still legal aptitude. Questions in the section on legal aptitude are intended to assess your ability to solve legal problems.
While solving questions related to legal issues, public policies and moral philosophies, you can use a time management strategy.
These are the best preparation tips to improve your CLAT Legal Aptitude preparation.
- This book refers to the Constitution of India as well as the Legal Penal Code.
- You can refer to books such as “Most frequently used legal terms” or “legal glossary terms.”
- You can improve your legal vocabulary by reading or watching the news.
- It’s also a good idea to read law magazines, which can give you a better understanding of legal issues and a stronger legal opinion.
How do you prepare for CLAT Logical Reasoning
- These are the top CLAT Logical Thinking Preparation Tips you can use during your preparation.
- Learn the basics of the topics in the syllabus and clear your mind.
- Concentrate more on blood relations and numbers, direction, number series, deriving conclusion, etc.
- Learn how to solve verbal and nonverbal questions.
- Answer as many questions from the previous year’s papers as you can.
- Daily puzzles and logic games should be solved.
How do you prepare for the CLAT General Knowledge and Current Affairs Exam?
- A great advantage will be a basic knowledge of Science, Geography, History.
- The best CLAT K Preparation Tips is to read the newspaper every day.
- Don’t try to remember every detail. Instead, try to understand the reasons for what happened. These matters can be understood.
- Make sure to include important dates and awards in your notes. This will be helpful during revision.
- You can choose to read important newspapers or monthly magazines for current affairs.
How to prepare for the CLAT 2023 Exam within a Month
- You don’t have to be a slave to your CLAT preparation for the past month.
Last-month preparation is crucial as it can make a difference in how you perform on the exam.
We have some tips below to help you understand and how to prepare for CLAT in one month.
- Learn 100 to 120 new words.
- Daily newspaper reading and regular news viewing.
- Learn all the fundamental concepts of each subject and clear all the basic concepts.
- To find out all about the world’s happenings for the week, you can read the weekly magazine.
- Regularly solve at most 1-2 mock exams.
- Week 2
- Week 2: Take the mock exam and evaluate your performance.
- Analyze your weaknesses and learn how you can improve them.
- You should try to answer as many questions from the previous year’s papers as you can.
- To test your preparation, you can read monthly magazines and solve daily questions on GK.
- English questions practice from idioms and proverbs. Fill in the blanks, root word, close test, etc.
- Week 3
- Reexamine all topics you have covered in the past week.
- To improve your problem-solving and time management skills, solve as many old year papers as you can.
- Each day, try to solve at most two mock tests.
- Examine your performance and work on any areas that are not performing well.
- Week 4
- Many students will panic during the final week of preparation. However, with good preparation, clearing the CLAT exam is possible.
- Keep reading the newspaper every day until the end of your exam.
- Try CLAT mock testing and evaluate your performance after each test.
- Do your best to improve the areas you are weak.
How to Prepare for the CLAT 2023 Exam at Your Home?
Previous Year Papers DU LLB
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2017 (Click Here)
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2021 (Click Here)