Haryana CM Launched ‘CM dashboard’ for Live Monitoring of Departments.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar launched the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal that will have real-time data of all departments and decisions taken on major schemes. The ‘CM Dashboard’ portal will provide live monitoring of every department at the block, district, and panchayat levels. The portal will have information about the decisions taken by the administrative wing on major schemes. This will enable tracking of methodology and analysis of the report and further help in the comparison of old and new data.
- In the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal, departments will link their day-to-day activities for effective monitoring.
- Through the ‘CM Dashboard’ portal timelines and deadlines of a particular task being met can be known.
- The portal will also provide information about which department had set what target for a particular task, whether that was achieved or if anyone defaulted, and for what reason.
- The ‘CM Dashboard’ portal will be beneficial in taking the state government’s ambition of good governance ahead.
- CM Manohar Lal Khattar launched a dedicated e-Upphar portal to auction gifts received by him.
- The bade bid amount would be fixed and payment would be directly transferred to the Chief Minister Relief fund.
Which of the following state has launched the “CM dashboard” to access the real-time data of all departments and decisions taken on major schemes?
Switzerland created record for operating the longest passenger train.
Switzerland is now home to the world’s longest passenger train. The train has 100 coaches, measures 1910 metres and consists of 4,550 seats. The train was seen passing through the mountainous landscape in the Swiss Alps. Celebrating the 175th anniversary of Switzerland’s first railway, the country’s railway operators came together to create the new Guinness World Record-holding train which tows 100 carriages, weighs 2,990 tons, and measures 1.91 km (1.19 miles) long.
Which country has created a world record by operating the longest passenger train recently?
Niva Bupa partnered with IDFC FIRST Bank partner for Bancassurance.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited has announced a partnership with IDFC First Bank to provide health-insurance solutions to the customers of the bank. The advanced digital capability of the bank combined with Niva Bupa’s best-in-class health insurance solutions will provide the best services for the customers. The partnership will empower the two institutions to serve customers better and help them lead healthier lives.
- Niva Bupa is known for introducing the most innovative health insurance benefits in India.
- They can design and launch products for different customer segments that will hold IDFC First Bank to offer customers services according to their needs.
- The partnership of IDFC First Bank and Niva Bupa is the first bank partnership this year for Niva Bupa.
- The partnership aims to provide growth for both businesses and to expand the reach to provide the best healthcare solutions.
- Both Niva Bupa and IDFC First Bank share synergy in terms of creating strong digital platforms for customers to enable seamless customer onboarding and excellent service experience.
Niva Bupa Health Insurance Company Limited (NBHICL) has partnered with which bank to provide best-in-class health insurance solutions to the bank’s customers?
Dharmendra Pradhan Inaugurated ‘Baji Rout National Football Tournament’.
Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the ‘Baji Rout National Football Tournament’ in Dhenkanal in Odisha. The government under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi has been promoting sports and games in the country through initiatives like khelo India and Fit India.
- The government aims to attract the younger generation that is stuck on the internet and TV to the playing field.
- The government of India in association with the FIFA and All India Football Federation has started the ‘Football for School’ initiative.
- The Union Minister Dharmendra Pradhan revealed that the program has been targeted to rope in about two crore fifty lakh school students towards football.
- Ten lakh footballs will be distributed among the government and private schools in all the districts of the country through the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
Who has inaugurated the ‘Baji Rout National Football Tournament’ in Dhenkanal in Odisha?
Subhrakant Panda named as President of FICCI.
The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) has announced Mr Subhrakant Panda as its President-Elect. Mr Panda is currently the Senior Vice President of FICCI. He shall succeed Mr Sanjiv Mehta as President of the apex chamber at the conclusion of the 95th Annual General Meeting to be held on December 16th-17th, 2022.
Mr Panda is Managing Director of Indian Metals & Ferro Alloys Ltd (IMFA) which is the country’s leading, fully integrated producer of ferroalloys with captive mining and power generation employing 6500 people. He has handled various responsibilities in IMFA, and implemented expansion plans after he was appointed Managing Director which led to significant growth in revenue & profitability.
Who has been appointed as new President of the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI)?
Uttarakhand Chief Minister launches Lakhpati Didi Yojana.
Uttrakhand Chief Minister Pushkar Singh Dhami inaugurated the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ fair at the survey of India Maidan, Hathbarkala in Dehradun. The fair is part of an initiative undertaken by the BJP government to empower women in the state. The Rural Development department of the Uttrakhand government has made preparations to make 1.25 lakh women from self-help groups ‘Lakhpati’ by 2025.
- The CM launched the ‘Lakhpati Didi Yojana’ to make 1.25 lakh women from self-help groups ‘Lakhpati’ by 2025.
- In the year 2025, the state will complete 25 years of the formation, and coincidentally the project will be also completed by 2025.
- 1.25 lakh of the 3.67 lakh women belonging to self-help groups will become ‘Lakhpati’ under the targeted livelihood initiative.
- Under the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ scheme women belonging to self-help groups (SHGs) will be encouraged to take up micro-enterprises with skill development.
- The government will tie up e-commerce platforms like Amazon, Flipkart, and Government e-Marketplace so that the SHG products get national and international markets.
Among the following who recently launches the ‘Lakhpati Didi’ fair?
Amit Dasgupta honoured with a member of the Order of Australia Award
Amit Dasgupta was appointed as an Honorary Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM) for his service to the Australia-India bilateral relationship. Dasgupta is a tireless promoter of Australia-India relations, challenging the nations’ governments and people to realise the underlying potential of a stronger bilateral relationship.
Dasgupta’s deep and longstanding service to the Australia-India bilateral relationship is commendable and worthy of formal national recognition through his appointment as an Honorary Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM).
Who was appointed as an Honorary Member in the General Division of the Order of Australia (AM) for his service to the Australia-India bilateral relationship?
Chqbook and NSDL Payments Bank collaborate for digital current accounts.
Chqbook and NSDL Payments Bank collaborate: The neobank for small business owners Chqbook has introduced the first digital current account of its sort in collaboration with NSDL. Small business owners, including kiranas and pharmacists, can easily open a current account on the Chqbook App from their smartphone in a language of their choice. The current account is more easily accessible and understandable because it is provided in eight different languages.
With which neo bank NSDL Payments Bank recently collaborate for digital current accounts?
TATA Power and the Indian Army collaborate to install EV charging stations.
TATA Power and the Indian Army collaborate: The Indian Army collaborated with Tata Powers to install 16 EV charging stations, in accordance with its “Go Green Initiative.” In several areas of Delhi Cantonment, charging stations have been installed. Lt Gen Dhiraj Seth, General Officer Commanding Delhi Area, officially opened the installation of charging stations in cooperation with the nation’s largest integrated utility in the presence of army authorities and senior TATA Power and TATA Motors executives.
Among the following with which Integrated Power Company the Indian Army collaborate to install EV charging stations?
National Cancer Awareness Day 2022 is celebrated every year on 7th November in India.
National Cancer Awareness Day 2022 is celebrated every year on 7th November in India. This day is important because it educates people about the serious risk of cancer. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer is the second most deadly disease that causes death among people.
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), cancer is the second most deadly disease that causes death among people. The condition of people dying of cancer is a serious threat to India. In the year 2020, 8.5 lakh people in India died of cancer. For this reason, National Cancer Awareness Day 2020 is celebrated every year on 7 November to raise awareness about this type of cancer.
National Cancer Awareness Day 2022 is celebrated every year on _____________.
Free Mock Test
Previous Year Papers DU LLB
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2017 (Click Here)
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2021 (Click Here)