YES Bank Acquired 9.9 per cent stake in JC Flower ARC.
Yes Bank has signed a Share Purchase Agreement (SPA) with JC Flowers Asset Reconstruction Company (ARC), acquiring a 9.9 percent stake in the ARC at Rs 11.43 per share on 28th November 2022. A subsequent acquisition of the additional shareholding of 10 percent is subject to requisite regulatory approvals.
- Yes Bank’s board has approved the sale of stressed loans worth Rs 48,000 crore to JC Flowers.
- The bank intends to participate as a minority shareholder in the ARC.
- It is said that this will be ancillary to the main line of business of the bank.
- As of 31st March 2022, JC Flowers ARC had Rs 595 crore in assets under management with an annual turnover of Rs 19.9 crore.
Which commercial bank recently acquired 9.9 per cent stake in JC Flower ARC?
“World’s 1st Hydrogen-Run” Aircraft Engine Tested by EasyJet, Rolls-Royce.
Airline EasyJet and Aircraft Engine maker Rolls-Royce announced that they have successfully tested a hydrogen-powered aircraft engine, which is described as the World’s First for aviation. They had set a new aviation milestone with the world’s first run of a modern aero engine on hydrogen in a test carried out on land earlier this month.
Airline EasyJet and aircraft engine maker Rolls-Royce had successfully tested world’s first _____-powered aircraft engine
International Jaguar Day 2022: 29 November.
International Jaguar Day was created to raise awareness about the increasing threats facing the jaguar and the critical conservation efforts ensuring its survival. Observed annually on November 29, International Jaguar Day celebrates the Americas’ largest wild cat as an umbrella species for biodiversity conservation and an icon for sustainable development and the centuries-old cultural heritage of Central and South America. This is the third largest Cat Predator of the World and an important species of Amazon Rainforest.
International Jaguar Day is observed annually on which day?
SBI Plans to Issue Infrastructure Bonds of Rs 10,000 Crore in 2022-23.
State Bank of India plans to raise Rs 10,000 crore worth of infrastructure bonds during the current financial year. SBI confirmed the meeting of the Executive Committee of the Central Board of State Bank of India to seek approval for raising infrastructure bonds to Rs 10,000 crore through public issues or private placement.
- The planned insurance worth Rs 10,000 crore includes a greenshoe option of Rs 5,000 crore.
- The infrastructure bonds are likely to be of 10 years tenure according to the plans.
- Infrastructure bonds typically have an edge in such a scenario as the money raised through the issuance of these bonds will be excluded while maintaining a cash reserve ratio (CRR).
- With these, the banks will have more funds to lend.
- According to the RBI norms, long-term bonds with a minimum maturity of seven years raise resources for lending to long-term projects in infrastructure sub-sectors.
In November 2022, SBI board has approved raising ______ through a public issue or private placement by issuing infrastructure bonds during the FY 2023.
FIFA World cup 2022: Stephanie Frappart to be 1st woman referee.
FIFA has announced that Stephanie Frappart of France will be the first woman to referee a men’s’ World Cup match. She will officiate the match to be played between Germany and Costa Rica in Group E on 2 December 2022. France’s Frappart is one of three women referees among the 36 selected for the tournament in Qatar, alongside Rwandan official Salima Mukansanga and Japan’s Yoshimi Yamashita. Three other female officials have travelled to the World Cup as assistant referees.
Who will be the first woman to referee a FIFA men’s World Cup 2022 match?
Tamil Nadu CM inaugurated SIPCOT industrial park.
Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M K Stalin has inaugurated an industrial park at Eraiyur in Tamil Nadu’s Perambalur district. He also laid the foundation stone for the Phoenix Kothari Footwear Park. The inauguration of the 243.39-acre park of the State Industries Promotion Corporation of Tamil Nadu (Sipcot) followed an announcement in the 2022-23 budget session that new parks would be set up in Coimbatore, Perambalur, Madurai, Vellore and Tiruvallur districts.
Which of the following state’s CM has inaugurated the SIPCOT Industrial Park?
100 National Monuments illuminated to mark India’s Assumption of G -20 Presidency.
India will formally take over the G-20 presidency from 1st December 2022. Several events are to take place across the country including the lighting of 100 monuments with the G-20 logo to mark the occasion.
The theme of India’s G-20 Presidency is VasudhaivaKutumbakam of One Earth One Family One Future. The theme affirms the value of life- human, animal, plant, and microorganisms and their interconnectedness on the planet earth and in the wider universe.
- The logo draws inspiration from the vibrant colors of India’s national flag.
- It juxtaposes planet earth with India’s national flower lotus which reflects growth amid challenges.
- The earth symbolizes India’s pro-planet approach to life, one in perfect harmony with nature.
- It is a big opportunity for India as the country will get a global center stage.
- During its Presidency, India will be holding about 200 meetings in 32 different sectors in multiple locations across the country.
- 100 monuments including UNESCO World Heritage sites carrying the G-20 logo will be lit up for seven days from 1 December to 7 December 2022.
- The list of 100 sites that be illuminated also includes Humayun’s Tomb and Purana Quila in Delhi, Modhera Sun Temple in Gujarat, Konark Sun Temple in Odisha, and Sher Shah Suri’s Tomb in Bihar.
- 19 countries are a part of the Group of Twenty (G-20).
- The G-20 comprises Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Mexico, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, the United Kingdom, and the United States, along with the European Union.
How many national monuments to be illuminated to mark India’s assumption of G -20 Presidency on 1 December 2022?
Union Minister R.K Singh inaugurated ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ Mobile Health Clinics.
Union Minister of Power and New & Renewable Energy, R.K. Singh inaugurated REC’s CSR initiative for procurement, operation and maintenance of 10 Mobile Health Clinics (MHC) ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ at Sadar Hospital, Aarah, Bhojpur District Bihar. The project aims to facilitate operational expenditure for three years for smooth functioning. The total cost of the project is Rs. 12.68 crore.
- 10 Mobile Health Clinics (MHC) aims to provide door-step primary health care service to the underprivileged population across all 14 blocks of the Bhojpur district in Bihar.
- MHCs have been equipped with additional basic equipment and will have a four-person team including a doctor, a nurse, a pharmacist, and a driver cum support staff.
- Free generic medicines will also be dispensed to the patients.
- Each MHC will conduct more than 20 camps per month and will see 50-70 patients every day.
Among the following who inaugurated ‘Doctor Apke Dwar’ Mobile Health Clinics?
International Day for the Abolition of Slavery: 2 December.
The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is celebrated, each year, on December 2. The day is observed to remind us of the evils of enslavement, forced labour, child labour, and sexual exploitation and trafficking and to eliminate slavery practised in our time. The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery highlights the history of slavery and why its complete abolition is necessary. Slavery continues to persist today through forced labour, child labour, trafficking of women and children and illegal organ harvesting, among others.
The International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is celebrated, each year, on _____________.
Former President of China Jiang Zemin Passes Away.
Jiang Zemin who has recently passed away was the former President of which of the following country?
Free Mock Test
Previous Year Papers DU LLB
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2017 (Click Here)
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2021 (Click Here)