Senior consultant Romal Shetty is CEO-designate of Deloitte India.
Senior consultant Romal Shetty has been nominated CEO-designate of Deloitte India after a months-long selection process, according to an email sent to the firm’s partners late. The nomination committee, after considering multiple candidates, zeroed in on Shetty, who leads Deloitte’s consulting practice in India. The next step is for its Indian equity partners to confirm his candidacy.
Romal Shetty has 20 years of experience in advisory services across large-scale transformation programs covering the business and technology domain and has worked in over 30+ countries across risk and consulting domain. Shetty’s key focus areas are financial and operational turnaround, customer experience, product innovation, revenue management, analytics, business continuity, risk management, cost reduction, managed services and process reengineering. He is a Fellow Member of the ICAI and a Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Who among the following has been nominated as the CEO-designate of Deloitte India?
Tamil Nadu batter Narayan Jagadeesan breaks world record for highest ever List A score.
Tamil Nadu batter Narayan Jagadeesan broke the world record for the highest individual score in men’s List A cricket by hammering 277 off 141 balls against Arunachal Pradesh in the Vijay Hazare Trophy at the Chinnaswamy in Bangalore. Tamil Nadu became the first team to breach the 500- mark in List A cricket before winning the Group C match by 435 runs, making it the highest victory margin at this level. The previous record was Somerset’s 346-run win over Devon in 1990.
Who among the following cricketer achieved the world record for the highest ever individual score in List A cricket by scoring a 141-ball 277 against Arunachal Pradesh in Vijay Hazare Trophy?
Nepal: Sher Bahadur Deuba elected for consecutive 7th time from Dadeldhura district.
In Nepal, Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba has elected for the consecutive 7th time from the home district of Dadeldhura. The counting of votes continues for parliamentary and provincial elections in the country. Senior Nepali Congress leader, Mr. Deuba defeated an independent candidate Sagar Dhakal by a margin of over 12 thousand votes. The 77-year-old Nepali Congress president Deuba is currently holding the post of Prime Minister for the fifth term.
In Nepal, Prime Minister ________ has elected for the consecutive 7th time from the home district of Dadeldhura.
Lieutenant Governor Inaugurates ‘Sonzal-2022’ at Kashmir.
Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha inaugurated the Annual Youth Festival ‘Sonzal-2022’ at the University of Kashmir. The Lt Governor said that the annual festival is a great opportunity for young artists to showcase their talents and ‘Sonzal’ provides them a much-needed platform to achieve the dream of ‘Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat’.
- Sonzal means rainbow, which is a symbol of hope, inspiration, and good fortune.
- The Lt Governor entrusted on the Educational Institutions to discharge their responsibility to ensure freedom, creativity, and engagement for them to become multi-achievers, and acquire knowledge & skills to thrive and shape their future.
- The Lt Governor appreciated the efforts of the Kashmir University for making necessary changes to incorporate recommendations of the National Education Policy.
- The University of Kashmir has been transformed into a center of excellence and promoting scientific research, new ideas & knowledge, and adapting to rapid change across the world in fundamental aspects of the educational landscape.
Among the following which state or UT recently Inaugurates ‘Sonzal-2022’?
Europe announces name of world’s first disabled astronauts.
The European Space Agency has named the first ever “parastronaut” in a major step towards allowing people with physical disabilities to work and live in space. The 22-nation agency said it had appointed British Paralympic sprinter John McFall to take part in a feasibility study during astronaut training to assess the conditions needed for people with disabilities to take part in future missions.
McFall, who lost his right leg due to a motorcycle accident at the age of 19, won a bronze medal in the 100 metres at the 2008 Beijing Paralympic Games.
The European Space Agency has named the first ever “parastronaut” in a major step towards allowing people with physical disabilities to work and live in space. What is the name of parastronaut?
B – Daniel Dias
C – Jingjing guo
D – Darren Kenny
India Celebrates National Milk Day on 26th November.
National Milk Day is celebrated on 26th November every year to signify the importance and benefits of milk. Milk day is a special day that is observed to spread awareness among people about the importance and need for milk.
- National Milk Day is celebrated on the birth anniversary of Dr. Verghese Kurien, who is also known as the ‘Father of White Revolution“.
- The National Milk Day highlights the importance of milk in human life.
- The day was chosen as the National Milk Day by the dairy majors of the country including the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), the Indian Dairy Association (IDA), along with the milk federation of 22 states.
- The Indian Dairy Association took the initiative of celebrating National Milk Day for the first time in 2014.
India Celebrates National Milk Day on _______________.
Canara Bank Issues Electronic Bank Guarantee in Partnership with NeSL.
Canara Banks steps into digital banking on its 117th Founder’s Day with the issuance of an Electronic Bank Guarantee (e-BG) in partnership with National E-Governance Service Limited (NeSL). The Canara Bank will now offer an API-based digital workflow of Bank guarantees which will eliminate physical insurance, stamping, verification, and paper-based record maintenance.
- The platform will offer several advantages such as greater transparency, better monitoring systems, and secured transmission of Bank Guarantees to beneficiaries.
- Canara Bank General Manager Mahesh M Pai informed that achieving the milestone of being the first public sector to roll out an electronic bank guarantee is a proud moment.
- Canara Bank launched Canara ail, a Mobile banking super app with more than 250 features.
- The futuristic vision of “One Bank, One App” was the aim for creating the bank Mobile app.
- It was also ranked 1st under the Digital Payment performance on 31st March 2022 by the Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology.
Which commercial bank recently launches Issues Electronic Bank Guarantee in Partnership with NeSL?
India’s 1st Integrated Rocket Facility to be Based in Telangana.
Telangana’s IT and Industries Minister K T Rama Rao on said the state will have the country’s first integrated rocket design, manufacturing and testing facility in Hyderabad by Skyroot Aerospace.
The state IT Minister K. Tarakarama Rao has assured the start-up of complete support for establishing the facility to design, manufacture, and test rockets in the state. He participated in a programme organized at T-Hub to celebrate Skyroot Aerospace’s successful launch of the Vikram-S rocket.
India’s 1st Integrated Rocket Facility to be Based in ___________.
Dharmendra Pradhan Released ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’.
Union Education & Skill Development Minister Shri Dharmendra Pradhan released the book ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’ prepared and published by Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) in New Delhi.
The book is an attempt to showcase the democratic ethos ingrained in India since the dawn of civilisation. It is shown in this book that since the dawn of civilization, India has been imbued with democratic ethos.
Among the following who released the book ‘India: The Mother of Democracy’?
PT Usha become first women President of Indian Olympic Association.
PT Usha was elected to become the president of the Indian Olympics Association (IOA). The Minister of Law and Justice of India announced on Twitter to congratulate the legendary Indian athletes. PT Usha becomes the first woman president of the IOA.
She also expressed her intentions to run for IOA on 26th November 2022. She was the only contender for the election of the top position in the sports organization.
- PT Usha is one of the most accomplished athletes in India.
- She has won 11 medals including four gold at the Asian Games between 1982 and 1994.
- She also won four gold medals at the Seoul Asan Games in 1986.
- She has participated in 200m, 400m hurdles, and 4×400 relays.
- Umesh Sinha the returning officer for the IOA elections has reported that the process was underway on 25th November.
- PT Usha submitted her candidacy papers for the position of president on 27th November 2022.
__________________ become first women President of Indian Olympic Association.
Free Mock Test
Previous Year Papers DU LLB
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2017 (Click Here)
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2021 (Click Here)