The Uttarakhand government announced that this year’s Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman would be given to NSA Ajit Doval, poet Prasoon Joshi.
Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman: The Uttarakhand government announced that this year’s Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman would be given to National Securtiy Advisor (NSA), Ajit Doval, poet Prasoon Joshi, and three other individuals for their notable achievements. On November 9, the recipients will be honoured with the Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman.
Every year, the government of Uttarakhand honours individuals with the Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman in recognition of their accomplishments in their various disciplines.
The Uttarakhand government announced that this year’s Uttarakhand Gaurav Samman would be given to _____________.
Guyana President Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali will be the chief guest at the 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention.
Guyana President, Dr. Mohamed Irfaan Ali will be the chief guest at the 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention. It will be held from 8th to 10th January next year in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. The theme of the 17th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas is Diaspora: Reliable Partners for India’s Progress in Amrit Kaal. Member of Parliament of Australia, Zaneta Mascarenhas will be the guest of honour at the Youth Pravasi Bharatiya Divas which will be held on 8th January next year.
Which edition of Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention is going to be celebrated in this year?
India to take part in World Travel Market starting in London.
One of the biggest international travel expos, the World Travel Market (WTM) 2022, will have India as a participant today in London. The Future of Travel Starts Now is the exhibition’s theme for this year.
- India is taking part in the WTM 2022 to promote itself as a top travel destination according to the tourism ministry.
- A total of 16 stakeholders are taking part as co-exhibitors in the India Pavilion during the course of the three-day event, including State Governments, Central Ministries, and tour operators among others.
- The aim of World Travel Market 2022 is to introduce the various tourism services and goods, such as Medical Value travel, opulent trains, and the range of tourism items, to the world’s business community.
What is the theme of biggest international travel expos“World Travel Market 2022”?
Every year on November 8, World Radiography Day is observed to honour the discovery of X-radiation.
Every year on November 8, World Radiography Day is observed to honour the discovery of X-radiation, also known as X-rays. This day in 1895 saw the completion of German scientist Wilhelm Conrad Rontgen’s discovery of X-radiation, or X-rays. For this accomplishment, he was awarded the first Nobel Prize in Physics in 1901. This year, we will be celebrating the 11th International Day of Radiology on 11 November and this is observed by all the medical imaging professionals from across the world.The theme of International Day of Radiology 2022 is “Radiographers at the Forefront of Patient Safety.”
World Radiography Day is observed to honour the discovery of X-radiation on ____________.
Virat Kohli and Nida Dar named as ICC Player of the Month award for October 2022.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) announced the winners of the ICC Player of the Month awards for October 2022. India veteran batter Virat Kohli has been named as the ICC men’s Player of the Month for October. Meanwhile, Pakistan’s veteran all-rounder Nida Dar has been selected as ICC Women’s Player of the Month, thanks to her sensational form in the Women’s Asia Cup.
Both Kohli and Dar were elected winners following a global vote conducted among media representatives, ICC Hall of Famers, former international players, and fans registered at icc-cricket.com.
Name the Indian Cricketer who has recently named as ICC Player of the Month award for October 2022?
Every year November 7 is celebrated as Infant Protection Day.
Every year November 7 is celebrated as Infant Protection Day. This day is celebrated with the sole purpose of raising awareness about the safety of newborn lives and giving them proper care. The day has been set to discuss how to best safeguard and nurture young children at one of their most important and vulnerable developmental stages.
According to the data from the Sample Registration System (SRS) Bulletin of Registrar General of India (RGI), the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) has reduced from 37 per 1000 live births in 2015 to 30 per 1,000 live births in 2019 at National Level.
Every year_____________ is celebrated as Infant Protection Day.
‘Aadhaar Mitra,’ a new chatbot launched by UIDAI.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) presented the brand-new AI/ML chatbot Aadhaar Mitra in order to facilitate citizens’ usage of the services. Both Hindi and English are available for the chatbot. For the purpose of teaching viewers, it also offers the option of viewing related videos on specific themes.
- Features of the new chatbot, Aadhaar Mitra include the capacity to monitor the status of Aadhaar PVC cards and confirm Aadhaar enrollment/update status.
- The bot can be used by locals to file complaints and follow up on them.
- The organisation is committed to strengthening its grievance redressal mechanism while also providing ease of life. A cutting-edge and futuristic open-source CRM solution is being gradually rolled out by UIDAI.
- To improve residents’ access to UIDAI services, a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system has been created with cutting-edge capabilities.
- In order to effectively file, follow up on, and resolve complaints, the new CRM solution may handle a variety of channels, including phone call, email, chatbot, web portal, social media, letter, and walk-in.
- Using this coordinated, resident-focused approach, UIDAI is able to resolve 92% of CRM complaints within a week.
_______________ presented the brand-new AI/ML chatbot Aadhaar Mitra in order to facilitate citizens’ usage of the services.
Indian batter Suryakumar Yadav becomes 1st Indian player to score 1,000 T20 runs.
Star Indian batter Suryakumar Yadav has became the first Indian player to score 1,000 T20 International runs in a calendar year. The batter accomplished this feat in his side’s final Super 12 stage match against Zimbabwe in Melbourne cricket ground (MCG), Australia. In the match, Suryakumar put his perfect finishing touches to make sure India finished their innings on a high. He scored 61 not out of just 25 balls, consisting of six fours and four sixes. In 28 innings this year, Suryakumar has scored 1,026 runs at an average of 44.60.
Indian batter ______________ becomes 1st Indian player to score 1,000 T20 runs.
Reliance Industries India’s best employer, in top 20 worldwide.
According to Forbes’ World’s Finest Employers rankings 2022, Reliance Industries, the nation’s largest corporation by revenues, profits, and market value, is India’s best employer and the 20th best company to work for globally. Oil-to-telecom-to-retail conglomerate Reliance, with 2,30,000 employees, is ranked 20th – the highest-ranked Indian firm. It is ranked above Mercedes-Benz of Germany, US beverage maker Coca-Cola, Japanese auto giants Honda and Yamaha, and Saudi Aramco.
___________ is India’s best employer and the 20th best company to work for globally.
Rajasthan to Host Iconic 8-Day Long Pushkar Fair.
This year, Pushkar Fair is being hosted by Rajasthan from 1st November to 9th November 2022. Pushkar Fair is also known as Pushkar Camel Fair, Kartik Mela, or Kartik ka Mela. The Pushkar Fair will be held without the popular cattle fair due to the spread of lumpy skin disease in livestock.
- Every year, the cattle fair used to be the highlight of the fair. Farmers from all across the state gather at this fair to trade livestock such as cattle, camels, and horses.
- This period is also an important season for pilgrimage to the holy Pushkar Lake. Pilgrims from all over the country travel to Pushkar for this pilgrimage.
- This year, the state tourism department has invited tourists from all over the world for the fair under the aegis of Pushkar Chalo Abhiyan.
- Several cultural events and competitions will take place during the Pushkar fair festivities.
- The camel race is also one of the major highlights of the Pushkar festival 2022.
___________________ to Host Iconic 8-Day Long Pushkar Fair.
Free Mock Test
Previous Year Papers DU LLB
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2017 (Click Here)
DU LLB Previous Year Question Paper 2021 (Click Here)